Thursday, November 03, 2005

poetry, and stuff

so I've been writing poetry for my creative writing class. It's interesting. As long as I don't have to make stuff follow any particular form, I'm fine.

I don't know if it's any good, though.....

School sucks lately. I have TONS to do, presentation Tuesday, big psych project coming up. (freudian slip, I dunno, but I just typed psycho instead of psych).

My to-do list:
- finish editing soccer pics from last 2 games and upload to photoreflect.
- Call mother-in-law about babysitting tomorrow night
- lay out clothes for everybody for tomorrow
- have kiddo do his homework (can you believe kindergarteners have homework?!?!)
- start working on 20 minute literature presentation over Robert Browning's "Soliloquy of the Spanish Cloister" - presentation is Tuesday afternoon.
- Friday: teach tech ed at AC all day.
- Swim practice, get everyone ready for first meet on Monday. learn how to use computer system and teach a parent to run it. Lineup and event cards need filled out. Make sure kids can actually swim their events. Upload registration info to USA Swimming.
- Pick up M from Grandma's, take him to MIL's house. Meet mom, go to Fort Wayne for poetry reading at the co-op for my creative writing class.
Saturday:
- clean the house
- clear out the rec room, get set up for photo shoot Sunday afternoon.
- work at Wal-Mart 4-10,
- party for JL and Virginia

I'm tired just typing all that.

No comments: