Monday, March 26, 2007

Four Things About Me

I feel obligated to write a biographical post, but I'm boring, and I have a boring life. In the interests of spicing it up a little bit, here's "Four Things About Me."

(I'm not done, but the baby's awake. Check back for revisions...)

Four Places I have worked:
1. Wal-Mart (cashier - bleh.)
2. Decatur City Pool (lifeguard - best job EVER)
3. North Adams Community Schools (substitute teacher)
4. Adams Central Community Schools (middle school swim coach)

Four movies I watch over and over:
1. The Princess Bride
2. Moulin Rouge
3. Big Fish
4. Shrek

Four movies I couldn't finish watching:
1. Munich
2. Talladega Nights
3. The Matrix: Reloaded
4. The Cat in the Hat

Four underrated tv shows
1. SeaQuest
2. Earth 2
3. Everwood
4.


Four places I’ve lived.
1. Ossian, IN
2. Monroe, IN
3. Notre Dame, IN
4. Decatur, IN

Four television shows I watch:
1. House
2. Monk
3. My Name is Earl
4. Scrubs

Four television shows I've never watched:
1. American Idol
2. Survivor
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Sex and the City

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Houston, TX
2. San Diego, CA
3. Wake Forest, NC
4. Colorado Springs, CO

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Crosswords
2. ILP message board
3. The Lactivist Blog
4. Myspace and Facebook

Favorite foods
1. chocolate-chip cookies
2. fajitas with lots of guacamole
3. artichoke-spinach dip
4. smoked salmon

Favorite beverages
1. Ice water with lemon
2. Munchie beer
3. Mountain Dew
4. Raspberry mocha cappuccino

places I would rather be right now
1. outside in a hammock
2. taking a glorious afternoon nap
3. in a bigger house
4. on a comfy couch in a bookstore

Foods I hate
1. Guinness beer
2. lima beans (does anybody like them?)
3. mayonnaise
4. Kraft mac & cheese


No comments: