Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Are your potholders clean?

So, I was procrastinating, as usual. I had all day yesterday to write a stupid paper, and I never did get started on it till this morning. It was due an hour ago, and it's not done yet. (Half a letter grade deduction, no big deal....)

But I had the WHOLE day to write it. So first, I sat at the computer and checked all my email accounts. Replied to messages, sorted and cleaned out my inboxes, and updated my address books. Then I think to myself, I can't write in a messy room. So I start cleaning. I cleaned the entire house. I cleaned out the fridge. I stripped the beds and washed sheets and blankets. I went to the store to buy candles - atmosphere is everything, right? Then I cooked supper, watched a little tv, surfed some photography message board, called my mom....

Now I'm off to see if my potholders need washed.

No comments: