Wednesday, September 28, 2005

storms

I love storms. Summer storms are the best, when you can sit on the porch wrapped in a blanket and just watch the rain pour down. It's been a DRY few months here, but tonight there's a big storm blowing in. It's supposed to get down to the high 40's tonight. It's windy now, and you can see the huge clouds rolling in. I have the windows open - I bet it'll be cold in the morning!

I LOVE my new comforter set. It's microfiber suede, and it's so soft - feels like those expensive hotel blankets. And soft white sheets....aah...

So I'm in bed now....at 9pm...with the laptop. Jim is watching "Lost" with the guys in Man Land. I had a beer (Oktoberfest, yummy), and came in to bed. I still have that lit paper to do in the morning. Alarm's set for 4am. I do my best work early in the morning - if I can drag myself out of bed, that is.

No comments: