Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Oliver

Lest you think I forgot a child yesterday, here is the last of my kid updates.

Oliver is 9 1/2 months old.
- He has five teeth.
- He LOVES to have his armpits tickled.
- He's starting to cruise around the furniture, and he pushes his sister's princess toy around the house. When he crawls, he uses his left knee and his right foot, so that he's in position to sit/stand whenever he gets to where he's going - I'll have to videotape it for posterity.
- He eats everything he finds on the floor. I vacuum every day, because I HATE to have to dig for slobbery carpet fuzz/dried up food/small toys when he's gagging on them.
- He has an unhealthy obsession with the laptop power cord. It's the best toy in the house, apparently. Oh, how I wish for a new mac with the magnetic power connection, but alas, it is not to be.

No comments: